Tuesday, February 26, 2013

1st Post, and Welcome!

After having long, thoughtful posts on Facebook, I decided to narrow it down a bit, and put my rants and raves in a more focused area, therefore, this blog.

Firstly, I would consider myself a moderate Democrat, but I do believe in firm employer sanctions and E-Verify for ALL hires in the United States.

Most, of my blogging will center on US Politics, Immigration issues, and occasionally,an aside about a pair of extremely gassy black Pugs.

Being new to blogging, my page may look a bit plain, and sometimes may be a bit off. Bear with me as I learn the ropes of beautifying the page, and do my level best to spread the word.

Be advised, Roaring Teabaggers will be at least ignored, and at best, banned. I don't need to spend any more time dealing with high blood pressure, and stress. I greatly love being able to have an adult conversation, but for the most part, Teabaggers use insults and personal attacks to emphasize their ignorance of basic facts. I don't need to get myself stirred up talking to a virtual brick wall.

More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment